www.the-holidayforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.the-holidayforum.com

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thought I'd better ask first

Go down 
+2
Jacquip
Petet bryan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Petet bryan
Petet bryan

Number of posts : 9

Thought I'd better ask first Empty
PostSubject: Thought I'd better ask first   Thought I'd better ask first Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 1:39 pm

Hi all morning

I live on Mallorca and have one or two holiday property's, two villas and a couple of apartments in a small complex in Cala Sant Vicente and Alcudia. Am I ok in mentioning these if I write or reply on this board.

Changing tac a little for anyone coming out in the next few weeks the weather reports are looking very good for this time of year. Also with Easter being very early this year most resort facilitys are now opening, I think maybe they need a head start this year as last season was very slow on the island with a few businesses finding it particular hard.

Lastly if you are visiting us this year let me know I have lived on the island for over 5 years now and know the north and west very well.

Bye for now
Back to top Go down
Jacquip
Jacquip

Number of posts : 7782

PostSubject: Re: Thought I'd better ask first   Thought I'd better ask first Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 1:48 pm

Welcome to the site Petet Bryan Smile

Admin will be able to let you know about advertising. Very Happy

If you are mad, then you will fit in well Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
loopy-loo
loopy-loo

Number of posts : 4714

PostSubject: Re: Thought I'd better ask first   Thought I'd better ask first Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 1:50 pm

hi Petet

and welcome to the site

we went to Alcudia a couple of years ago with the middle kid and she loved it

we really liked the old town of Alcudia

glad we have some one who has info for this area

we know where to come for info now
Back to top Go down
Petet bryan
Petet bryan

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Thought I'd better ask first   Thought I'd better ask first Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 2:08 pm

Hi Jacquip and loopy-loo

Thank you for the welcome.

Alcudia is a great place for a family oriented lively holiday, but if you've never beed to Cala Sant Vicente you've missed out.

Looking through this board it look like some of you like Menorca Rolling Eyes take my advice give it a miss and try Mallorca. We have everything Menorca has, peace and quiet, great beaches, friendly people, archaeology and great restaurants. But we have more of it plus great resorts for kids, lively resorts, mad resorts, Mountains, great landscapes and top class citys.

Don't get me wrong I like Menorca, I lived there for 18 months before moving to Mallorca my parents still have a place in Cala Llonga which has been up for sale for a couple of years. But business wise Mallorca was a no brainer, I looked hard at Menorca but Mallorca's got everything Menorca hasn't and attracts the visitors in much higher numbers.
Back to top Go down
Col
Admin
Admin
Col

Number of posts : 4358

PostSubject: Re: Thought I'd better ask first   Thought I'd better ask first Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 2:23 pm

We have been to mallorca a few times we stayed in Can picafort and El Aranel We like all the Baleric islands as they are not far from the UK

Col n Val
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-holidayforum.com
loopy-loo
loopy-loo

PostSubject: Re: Thought I'd better ask first   Thought I'd better ask first Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 2:31 pm

we do like menorca only cos when we go there we go without the kids and find it peace full

we would go other places but want somewhere where it is peacefull without all the wild nights
Back to top Go down
Sup

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Thought I'd better ask first   Thought I'd better ask first Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 2:34 pm

where is mallorca dont think I know it, would you recomend it for a good holiday is it expensive. I have a friend who goes to tiland every year but it's too much money for me. how much should I save for a good holiday.

I went to the travle agent but they wanted over 1000 pounds is it better to get a flight and find somewhere to stay when I get there
Back to top Go down
loopy-loo
loopy-loo

PostSubject: Re: Thought I'd better ask first   Thought I'd better ask first Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 2:35 pm

how many of you are going
Back to top Go down
loopy-loo
loopy-loo

PostSubject: Re: Thought I'd better ask first   Thought I'd better ask first Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 2:36 pm

we book flight and hotel sperate
Back to top Go down
Vally
Admin
Admin
Vally

Number of posts : 2372

PostSubject: Re: Thought I'd better ask first   Thought I'd better ask first Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 6:26 am

Sup ask Petet Bryan about Mollorca they live there they maybe able to give you more info costs / holidays and things to do Cool Very Happy Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thought I'd better ask first   Thought I'd better ask first Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thought I'd better ask first
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.the-holidayforum.com :: Hello and welcome-
Jump to: