www.the-holidayforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.the-holidayforum.com

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hello........

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cherry davis

Number of posts : 19

hello........ Empty
PostSubject: hello........   hello........ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 1:11 pm

i came across this site from stumble

i am looking for info about turkey

as a family of 4 we are looking to go in september but dont really know where to go would be glad of some information

thank you

cherry xxxx
Back to top Go down
Col
Admin
Admin
Col

Number of posts : 4358

hello........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello........   hello........ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 1:15 pm

We have been to Altinkum and Gumbet fantastic weather and a lovely resort but the Hassel wasnt for us one of our members has property out there she may give you some advice Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-holidayforum.com
Jacquip
Jacquip

Number of posts : 7782

hello........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello........   hello........ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 1:18 pm

Cherry, I have personally not been to Turkey but one of our members - Sarah - has and I am sure she will post something for you once she logs onto the site next Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cherry davis

hello........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello........   hello........ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 1:24 pm

we havn't been away for a few year apart from the uk having 5 and 7 year old the weather is meant to be good there and that is why we picked there but we have no idea where to start
that sound good if a member has property out there they will be able to give us some information

thank you

cherry xxx
Back to top Go down
loopy-loo
loopy-loo

Number of posts : 4714

hello........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello........   hello........ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 1:34 pm

bigstu has been to turkey a few times once he comes back on hopefully tomorrow

i am sure he will give you some info on turkey
Back to top Go down
sarah
Supporter
Supporter
sarah

Number of posts : 1363

hello........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello........   hello........ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 1:35 pm

Hi Cherry, I am very fond of Turkey and i highly recommend the Hisaronu / Ovacik / Olu Deniz areas. I know lots of people with similarly aged kids as you and they love it. I find that the turks in that area dont hassle too much to get you in to their shops and restaurants, if they do you just tell them "i have eaten thanks" and keep walking past. I can recommend the grand ucel hotel to you, we stayed there when we first went to the area. There were NO timeshare touts in this area.
Back to top Go down
Jacquip
Jacquip

hello........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello........   hello........ Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:01 am

Hi Cherry, see you logged on - how are things with you, just wondered if you have sorted anywhere to go yet? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cherry davis

hello........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello........   hello........ Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:04 am

hi
i am still looking for the right place to go i am waiting for daza to come back and give his review

cherry xxxx
Back to top Go down
Jacquip
Jacquip

hello........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello........   hello........ Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:05 am

Thats a good idea, keeping your options open Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hello........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello........   hello........ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.the-holidayforum.com :: Hello and welcome-
Jump to: