www.the-holidayforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.the-holidayforum.com

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So This Is Where You've All Been Hiding Then...

Go down 
+2
loopy-loo
Globetrotter
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Globetrotter
novice
novice

Number of posts : 42

So This Is Where You've All Been Hiding Then... Empty
PostSubject: So This Is Where You've All Been Hiding Then...   So This Is Where You've All Been Hiding Then... Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 6:49 pm

It took me several attempts to remember to sign up, but here I am! Forgot the first time and deleted the chat by accident, left the next link sent to me on a hotel PC in Ireland, and third time lucky! Very Happy

How is everyone, hope things are going well for all?

Dan Cool
Back to top Go down
loopy-loo
loopy-loo

Number of posts : 4714

PostSubject: Re: So This Is Where You've All Been Hiding Then...   So This Is Where You've All Been Hiding Then... Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 11:36 pm

hello dan

and welcome to the site

me and stu are fine

as for jp nobody knows Razz

how have you been, and what have you been upto
Back to top Go down
Col
Admin
Admin
Col

Number of posts : 4358

PostSubject: Re: So This Is Where You've All Been Hiding Then...   So This Is Where You've All Been Hiding Then... Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 12:29 am

Hello Dan and welcome
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-holidayforum.com
Jacquip
Jacquip

Number of posts : 7782

PostSubject: Re: So This Is Where You've All Been Hiding Then...   So This Is Where You've All Been Hiding Then... Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 12:35 am

Hello Dan!!

Long time no hear lol!

Take no notice of that Loopy woman Rolling Eyes

Welcome.

Hows tricks with you?
Back to top Go down
Globetrotter
novice
novice

Number of posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: So This Is Where You've All Been Hiding Then...   So This Is Where You've All Been Hiding Then... Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 3:23 am

Hi all, good to hear you are well! Things have been a little hectic recently for me, here there and everywhere in April and have just got back into Birmingham after spending a week doing jobs for the family back in Plymouth; building sheds, fences, steps - the lot really!

Nothing else planned for this month though, only a bit of work hopefully to get some money together to go away with again. You've probably seen things in the news about Georgia and Russia having a bit of a tussle, I'm meant to be going there in two months, so I hope they get it over with by then! Shocked

Dan Cool
Back to top Go down
jozza
jozza

Number of posts : 2318

PostSubject: Re: So This Is Where You've All Been Hiding Then...   So This Is Where You've All Been Hiding Then... Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 5:28 am

Hi Dan!!

You Made it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice to have you with us!!!
Back to top Go down
sarah
Supporter
Supporter
sarah

Number of posts : 1363

PostSubject: Re: So This Is Where You've All Been Hiding Then...   So This Is Where You've All Been Hiding Then... Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 1:43 pm

Hi Dan, its nice to see you here too. looking forward to reviews of your holidays and travels on here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So This Is Where You've All Been Hiding Then...   So This Is Where You've All Been Hiding Then... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So This Is Where You've All Been Hiding Then...
Page 1 of 1