www.the-holidayforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.the-holidayforum.com

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

wirral.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
sarah
Supporter
Supporter
sarah

Number of posts : 1363

wirral. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wirral.   wirral. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:42 am

Well it is sunny and we have a blue sky this morning wirral. - Page 3 Icon_sunny unlike Sunday when it lashed down all day and i had the longest drive i have ever had to do by myself. I went to see my mum with my 2 boys for 4 days and it usually takes 6 hrs each way, this time it took 8 1/2 cos of the rain, wind and roadworks on motorways. It would've taken longer if i hadn't got off M6 onto on the A6 to avoid junctions 33 - 35. Then i went home via liverpool to avoid junction 21a - 20 areas. wirral. - Page 3 Icon_evil wirral. - Page 3 Icon_cry

I drove a total of 1075 miles over 4 days and apart from M6 southbound i actually enjoyed it. We went to the Moray Firth to a little place called Hopeman to visit family there, we had the warmest day in the UK on friday away up there!!!! wirral. - Page 3 Icon_biggrin

It was a lovely break. I highly recommend it. My cousin has a B&B there too which is lovely. wirral. - Page 3 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
sarah
Supporter
Supporter
sarah

wirral. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wirral.   wirral. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 3:57 am

grey, cold and cloudy, its making me feel miserable. wirral. - Page 3 Icon_cry
Back to top Go down
sarah
Supporter
Supporter
sarah

wirral. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wirral.   wirral. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:38 am

drizzle at times, very gloomy really. wirral. - Page 3 Icon_cry
Back to top Go down
sarah
Supporter
Supporter
sarah

wirral. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wirral.   wirral. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:04 am

dry and mix of cloud and sun - not too bad really!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

wirral. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wirral.   wirral. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wirral.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.the-holidayforum.com :: Weather-
Jump to: